Brunch date

























Angela and I finally found time to catch up over coffee and brunch amidst our busy schedules and it's always such a pleasure to meet this girl. It's so much fun listening to her stories at work, and I am absolutely proud of what she has achieved over the years! It's quite unbelievable how it all started with a friendly comment on IG before we started exchanging emails for a good period of time to finally exchanging contacts. We would text one another encouraging messages occasionally and just check on how the both of us are doing.

This was only the second time we met but it was as though we have known each other for ages because we always have endless topics to talk about. Also I am well aware of how un-photogenic I am in front of the camera but her pictures of me somehow made me look less awkward (albeit still), so I decided to share the bulk of it here. Looking forward to more fun dates with her. :-)


x

Comments