Changi Airport Terminal 4


(Opened on 31 October 2017, explore the heritage, art and technology showcase at the newest Terminal 4. Further proving that Changi Airport is more than just a place for travelling purposes and stopovers only.) 


 






I have never publicly mentioned about what I do for a living except for the very few pictures uploaded on Instagram. No one really knows what I do, well neither am I good at explaining my job scope when people around me asks the question. But one thing I am very sure of, is that I am proud of what I do and nobody should underestimate my love and pride for my job. Regardless of the what, this is where I work and I am very proud to be able to show off my second home.

We are finally opened to the public and I wish I could go on and on about the months and years of hard work and effort that all the staff have put in to get to this day but I guess I could take months to list everything down as well. 

Despite having the smallest GFA amongst all other existing terminals, there is so much to expect from this innovative terminal. To finally see the kickoff of T4, it is not the end but the beginning of a new journey. 

On a side note, this place offers a really great spot to catch sunsets. :-)

Hope to see you guys around!

x

Comments