FAB Triple Protection Skin Tint



Not going to lie when I say how excited I was to receive a parcel of beauty products and I was even more eager to try them out as I don't usually expose myself to make-up on a daily basis (spells lazy). 

Since its launch in 2009, First Aid Beauty (FAB) has become quickly known and highly regarded for its effective skincare products. Their mission is what every girl seeks after because who does not wish to look good every single day? For people like me who loves reading fashion magazines, I have seen FAB products being featured every now and then on magazine articles and I've been wanting to try but never really knew how and where to start from. Which is why I am really glad to receive the KULALA Beauty Pack to kickstart my makeup and skincare journey. 


When it comes to makeup, sun protection is a must. From the laid-back café and shopping dates to the sun-drenched beaches, as long as you are stepping outdoors, you have to apply that sunscreen of yours. I am always guilty of spending too much time in the sun, way more than I should. I am too much of an outdoors person that I worry all the time about getting freckles and dark spots on my face, as my mom always nags. But moms know best, don't they? Despite knowing how bad the UV rays are causing damage to my skin, I could not be less bothered to do any form of protection until lately. 

The truth is, I never liked sun protection products since young because the claggy white cream always make me look extra pale for some reason, and regular reapplication is more of a chore than a ritual. Products are the best when they are multi-functional and light on the skin - sounds like too much to ask for, huh? But having given the FAB Triple Protection Skin Tint a try, I absolutely regretted not searching harder for a sunscreen like this before. You don't have to slap white cream all over your face now because they come in skin shades! I was given three shades to try - fair, light and medium; and I must say light suits me pretty well although shades are pretty versatile. The application is very consistent on the skin (goes well with my foundation too, hurray!) and I could even use it as a foundation on lazy days because of the polished finish! Gives me the perfect dewy look that I love. Talk about less is more. There are very clear directions on the packaging and on the bottle itself so fret not, it's absolutely fuss-free.

Of course, even with a SPF 30 sunscreen product like this, it does not mean that you are free to roam under the sun without caring a thing now. It is still best to limit your exposure outdoors - note to self. And for the ladies who dislike carrying bulky items around in your handbag, you can stash this cute little bottle in your (makeup) bag and carry it around at all times so you don't have to worry about touch-ups at all.

Now, is it time we continue our outdoor pursuits with a little more confidence? 

x

Comments