Back, for good?




Inserts a random picture that has no link to the following.

I've been moving about ever since my last proper blog post (which I clearly can't recall how long it has been) in search to find a better site platform than this but I guess afterall, this place is still home. The past year I thought I'd give up on blogging altogether seeing how I had no sense of urgency to return to the blogosphere and am doing well on another platform which I hope is still private to the world. There are plenty of reasons why I pushed back the idea of making a comeback, but mainly it was the lack of time and content that I decided to hold back until now. I'm not saying I have more time and content now compared to before and in fact if I were to be honest, I probably have lesser to contribute to this space now as I used to have.

The lack of confidence in me to produce quality posts is evident at this moment but deep down inside there is still a part of me with a passion for writing and to share the things I love with people. This time I'm back, hoping for good, and I do have some expectations for myself and this space. Let's see where this brings us to.


Stay gold,
x

Comments